Andritz (Jendrica – "fast-flowing water") is the 12th District of Graz. It is located in the extreme north of the city.
Andritz's most important industry, the technology company Andritz AG, was established by Josef Körösi in 1852. The largest of its endeavors, a pulp mill, was bought by them in 1913 but which had been in existence since 1790. The company today has 11,200 employees.
Andritz was a separate municipality until 1938, when it merged with the southern part of Weinitzen and joined Graz. The current district boundaries were set in 1946.