Andrejová is a village and municipality in Bardejov District in the Prešov Region of Slovakia. In historical records the village was first mentioned in 1355. The predominant religion is the Greek Catholic Church with 4.9% Eastern Orthodox. The Catholic church of Virgin Mary the Protectrice of 1893 can be found in the village. The village lies at an altitude of 325 metres and covers an area of 11.679 km². It has a population of about 315 people. The village is about 51% Slovak, 20% Ruthenian, 16% Romany and 11% Ukrainian with minorities. The village used to have public library. There is a football pitch and volleyball playground.