Chiltern Rugby Club was formed on 20 December 1924 when a meeting was called to the house of Eric Redfern, "By The Way", Clifton Road, Chesham Bois. It was to serve the expanding communities of Amersham and Chesham. The first game was played against Old Berkhamsted School XV on Boxing Day, 26 December 1924. The first home grounds were a site behind the Pineapple Public House in White Lion Road, Amersham Common together with a field in Cokes Lane until the Copperkins Lane ground was leased from the Shardeloes estate in 1929. The ground, with two pitches and a new pavilion was formally opened at the start the 1929–30 season with a game against West Herts F.C..
Famous players Josh lewsey