Amanullah (Bagram captive 2004)
Amanullah may refer to:
- Amanullah (Sufi poet), 16th century Sufi poet.
- Amanullah Khan (June 1, 1892 - April 25, 1960), the ruler of Afghanistan from 1919 to 1929.
- Mullah Amanullah, a brother-in-law of Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar
- Amanullah (Guantanamo detainee 970) was held in extrajudicial detention in the Guantanamo Bay detainment camp.
- Amanullah (Bagram captive 2002), an Afghan apprehended in Kirmati, Gardez, in early May 2002, and held in extrajudicial detention in the United States Bagram detention facility
- Amanullah (Bagram captive 2004), a 56 year old Afghan, who fought against Afghanistan's Soviet invaders, captured in early 2004, and held in extrajudicial detention in the United States Bagram detention facility.
- Ch. Aman Ullah, My Father Irfan Ullah