is a building on the University of Kentucky
campus in Lexington, Kentucky
. When it opened in 1924, replacing Alumni Hall (now known as Barker Hall and Buell Armory), it was a 2,800 seat multi-purpose arena
, serving as home to the University of Kentucky
team. It was replaced when the Memorial Coliseum
opened in 1950. The building is now a student recreation facility, and is frequently used for recreational and intramural basketball.