The Aloha Tower Marketplace is one of the only waterfront shopping centers in Hawaii. Located at the Honolulu Harbor, the Aloha Tower Marketplace features several declared national landmarks including the Aloha Tower, Falls of Clyde and Hawaii Maritime Center. Aloha Tower Marketplace was completed in 1994 as part of a Honolulu Harbor commercial revitalization project. It now features under a hundred stores and popular restaurants and facilities for conventions.
- From island fashions and accessories to specialty Hawaiian arts & crafts, a newcomer or tourist can find an assortment of souvenirs and items to take a part of Hawaii home with them.
- The architectures of the building on the inside create a welcoming feel. There's benches & tables located in each wing, for the convenience of those whom just want to relax.
Dining & Entertainment
- If you're looking for ono or great food, stop by any of the restaurants in Aloha Tower; Don Ho's Island Grill is well-known to locals of the state.
- Nightly local entertainment can also brighten up guests as they enjoy their meals.
- Major yearly events occur at Aloha Tower Marketplace. Various events include fireworks displays on 4th of July and New Years' Eve, ukulele contests, and Cinco de Mayo celebrations.
- The Great Aloha Run bypasses the Aloha Tower Marketplace.