is the name of a Native American tribe and some places in the United States of America and Canada:
(In all of the above cases, spellings in k and qu are equally acceptable. The variant Algonqui(a)n seems to be more common in the United States, while Algonki(a)n seems to be more common in English Canada.)
- HMCS Algonquin (DDH 283), an Iroquois-class destroyer of the Canadian Navy
- "USS Algonquin", the former name of the USS Accomac (YTL-18), a harbor tug of the United States Navy
- The Algonquin Regiment, an infantry regiment in the Canadian Forces
- Algonquin (horse), a skewbald pony belonging to the children of U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt.
- Algonquin Hotel, New York City
- Algonquin Round Table, a group of New York intellectuals
- Algonquin Club, Boston, Massachusetts
- Algonquin, an island in the fictional Liberty City of Grand Theft Auto IV based heavily on Manhattan.