The Algonquin Club of Boston is a private club in Boston, Massachusetts, founded in 1886 by a group including General Charles Taylor. Originally a men's business club, it is now open to men and women of all races, faiths, and nationalities.
Its clubhouse on Commonwealth Avenue was designed by McKim, Mead & White and completed in 1888, and was soon called "the finest and most perfectly appointed club-house in America and more recently the "most grandiose" of Boston's clubs. It remains the only Boston club with a purpose-built clubhouse.
The Algonquin Club maintains reciprocal relationships with more than 150 social clubs world-wide.