Aldo comes from Old German and means "old."
Aldo may refer to:
- Aldo Groupe, a worldwide chain of shoe stores (heels and boots) founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, QC in 1972.
- Aldo (Planet of the Apes), a gorilla character in the Planet of the Apes series of movies;
- Aldo, the main character in the Italian comic strip Venerdì 12;
- Aldo, aka John Aldridge Prolific and committed English striker and all time English Top Scorer.
- Aldo (1910 Automobile), an early American automobile
- Aldo Burrows, a character from the television series Prison Break.
- Aldo Buzzi, Italian author and architect
- Aldo, a minor character in the television series "Lost".
- Aldo Giuffrè, Italian film actor and comedian
- Aldous Huxley, author of "Brave New World" and "The Doors of Perception".
- Aldo's Adventure, a platform computer game for DOS from 1987.
- Aldo Nova, a Canadian musician.
- Aldo Leopold, an American ecologist, forester, and environmentalist.
- Aldo Kelrast, a character from the comic strip "Mary Worth"
- Aldosterone in shorthand.
- Aldo Trapani, the main character of The Godfather: The Game.
- Aldo Ciccolini, a pianist.
- Aldo (musician), a Franco Arabic singer.