may refer to:
- Alkimachos Painter Attic red-figure vase painter c. 460 BC
- Alcimachus a painter mentioned by Pliny. He is not spoken of by any other writer, and all that is known about him is, that he painted a picture of Dioxippus, a victor in the pancratium at Olympia.
- Alcimachus Athenian general in Amphipolis 364 BC
- Alcimachus of Pella honoured by Demades
- Alcimachus brother of Lysimachus ,youngest of the sons of Thessalian Agathocles. General and diplomat of Alexander the Great
- Alcimachus father of Euphorbus traitor, he betrayed Eretria to Persians.
- Alcimachus of Pydna Macedonian-Epirote buried in Pydna