was a Palestinian
village located 28 kilometers northeast of Acre
Al-Nabi Rubin students used to attend school in nearby village of Tarbikha.
The village was captured by Israel
as a result of the Haganah
's offensive, Operation Hiram
during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war
and was mostly destroyed with the exception of its shrine and its inhabitants were completely ethnical cleansed
A shrine thought to be dedicated to the prophet Rubin is the only structure that remains on former village's lands.