is a word used in a variety of contexts.
- One of the three virgin-martyrs Agape, Chionia, and Irene
- Eros and Agape is the title of a two-volume treatise by Swedish theologian Anders Nygren
- Agape Church is a Christian non-denominational church in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Agape Europe is the name of the Western European branch of Campus Crusade for Christ
- Agape International Spiritual Center is the name of a New Thought church in Culver City, California
- Agape World Fellowship is a Christian online virtual reality community
- Agapism is the belief that love should be the sole ultimate value, and that it is the sole moral imperative
- Agape love is a term commonly used by Christians to describe God's love, defining it as unconditional love.
- Agapē Agape is the title of a novel by William Gaddis
- Agape feast is a name for the meals celebrated by early Christians.
- Agape College is the name of a college in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Agape Music Festival is an annual Christian music festival in Greenville, IL.
- Jeunes Agape is the name of an award-winning Trinidad and Tobago musical-drama group.