Aberdylais halt railway station
served the village of Aberdulais
. It was located on the single line from Neath to Colbren Junction.
Opened by the Vale of Neath Railway Company, then operated by the Neath and Brecon Railway, it became part of the Great Western Railway. The line then passed on to the Western Region of British Railways on nationalisation in 1948. Renamed by the British Transport Commission, it was then closed by the British Railways Board.
The site today
- R.V.J.Butt, (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations. Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 1 85260 508 1
- A. Jowett, (2000). Jowett's Nationalised Railway Atlas. Atlantic Publishing. ISBN 0 906899 99 0