Abbah Quşūr (alternative spellings Abbah Qusur, Ebba Ksour) is a city in Tunisia.
It has approximately 6350 inhabitants and is part of the Kef Governorate. It is located at 625 meters above sea level, 225 kilometers southwest of Tunis.
Near the village known today as Medeïna, 9km to the southwest, is the archaeological site of Althiburos an ancient numidian city, and former Roman town hall.
From 1941 on, it became a parish of the Bishop of Tunisia. In 1943 it accommodated the American troops engaged in the combat on the African front during World War II.