The term Antar
can refer to several articles:
- Antar (poet), a 6th century celebrated pre-Islamic Arab warrior and poet.
- Antares, the star that marks the heart of the Scorpio constellation and which Arab culture associates with Antar, the warrior-poet.
- Roda Antar is a Sierra Leonean born Lebanese footballer who plays for German club FC Köln.
- Faisal Antar (brother of Roda) is a Sierra Leonean born Lebanese footballer who plays for Lebanese club Al-Mabarrah.
- Antar is the title of a symphonic suite by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, inspired by the story of the Arab warrior-poet.
- Antar, the French petroleum company also known originally as Antar Pétroles de l'Atlantique and later as Antar-Pètroles de l'Aquitaine.
- Thornycroft Antar (vehicle), a British prime mover used by the military and in oilfields, developed in the late 1940's.
- Australians for Native Title and Reconciliation, which has the acronym ANTaR.
- Eddie Antar, owner of the Crazy Eddie chain of electronics stores.
- Antar is also the name of a planet in the Star Wars universe.
- Antar is the name of the home planet of the aliens in the book series Roswell High and the television show, Roswell.