| Key people
|| Maria Ressa|
(Current Affairs Group)
(News Gathering Group)
| Major International Bureaus
|| North America|
|| Panig Sa Katotohanan, Panig Sa Bayan
|| ABS-CBN News|
ABS-CBN Integrated News & Current Affairs is the news and current affairs organization of ABS-CBN in the Philippines. The organization is responsible for the daily news and information gathering of the network's news & current affairs programs. According to a SWS media trust survey, ABS-CBN News & Current Affairs topped the list, garnering 68% of public trust; thus its current slogan "Panig sa Katotohanan, Panig sa Bayan" (Sides for the Truth, Sides for the People).
It serves the main ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation, ABS-CBN Regional Network Group, Studio 23, ABS-CBN Radio (both AM and FM networks) and the ABS-CBN News Channel. The division operates mainly from the ABS-CBN Broadcast Complex in Quezon City while the regional ABS-CBN stations also have their local news divisions, which also help in newsgathering for the whole network. It also has several foreign bureaus -- one each in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and now in Australia with the help of ABS-CBN Global.
The organization is split into three sub-groups:
Aside from regular programming, ANC also covers breaking news reports and special national and international news events. The ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC) is the first and only 24-hour cable news channel in the Philippines.
The ABS-CBN News official website is a result of the alliance of ABS-CBN News and the two leading broadsheets in the country, The Philippine Star and The Manila Times.
ABS-CBN News & Current Affairs Programs
ABS-CBN Regional newscasts
- Good Morning! Philippines
- TV Patrol Bicol (ABS-CBN TV-11 Naga, TV-4 Legaspi, TV-23 Daet, TV-9 Sorsogon, TV-11 Virac and TV-10 Masbate)
- TV Patrol Cagayan Valley (ABS-CBN TV-3 Tuguegarao, TV-2 Isabela and TV-22 Baler)
- TV Patrol Laoag (ABS-CBN TV-7 Laoag)
- TV Patrol North Central Luzon (ABS-CBN TV-32 Dagupan, Tarlac and Cabanatuan)
- TV Patrol Northern Luzon (ABS-CBN TV-3 Baguio and TV-11 Mountain Province)
- TV Patrol Olongapo (ABS-CBN TV-12 Olongapo and TV-13 Botolan)
- TV Patrol Palawan (ABS-CBN TV-23 & PBC TV-7 Puerto Princesa)
- TV Patrol Pampanga (ABS-CBN TV-46 Pampanga)
- TV Patrol Southern Luzon (ABS-CBN TV-10 Batangas, TV-38 Lipa, TV-46 San Pablo, TV-24 Lucena)
- TV Patrol Central Visayas (ABS-CBN TV-3 Cebu, TV-12 Dumaguete and TV-9 Bohol)
- TV Patrol Iloilo:Una sa Balita! (ABS-CBN TV-10 Iloilo, TV-23 Kalibo and TV-21 Roxas)
- TV Patrol Negros (ABS-CBN TV-4 Bacolod)
- TV Patrol Tacloban (ABS-CBN TV-2 Tacloban, TV-7 Catbalogan and TV-10 Calbayog)
- "ABS-CBN News and Public Affairs In the Service of the Filipino" (1986-1995)
- "Karangalan Po Naming Maglingkod Sa Bayan" (2002)
- "Kahit Saan, Kahit Kailan, Maaasahan" (2003)
- "Maaasahan, Hindi Lamang Sa Salita, Subok na sa Gawa" (2004)
- "Naglilingkod Sa Inyo, Saan Man Sa Mundo" (2004-2005) This slogan was inspired by the reformat of TV Patrol to TV Patrol World.
- "Panig Sa Katotohanan, Panig Sa Bayan" (2006-present)
Executives and program hosts
Boldface denotes NCA executives.
¹-''News Bureau Chiefs