The 24th century
of the anno Domini
) era will span the years 2301–2400 of the Gregorian calendar
. Unlike most century years, the year 2400 will be a leap year
- September 11, 2307: At 22:50 UTC, Venus will occult Uranus.
- 2313: Triple conjunction Mars-Jupiter.
- 2319: Triple conjunction Mars-Saturn.
- June 4, 2327: At 00:54 UTC, Venus will occult Mars.
- October 8, 2335: At 14:51 UTC, Venus will occult Jupiter.
- April 7, 2351: At 17:22 UTC, Mercury will occult Uranus.
- December 13, 2360: Transit of Venus.
- December 10, 2368: Transit of Venus.
- 2388: Triple conjunction Mars-Saturn.
- May 11, 2391: Partial transit of Mercury.
- November 17, 2400: Venus will occult Antares (last occultation of Antares by Venus was on September 17, 525 BC).
Science fiction set in the 24th century
- Bis zum Nullpunkt des Seins ("To the Zero Point of Existence"), written in 1871 by Kurd Laßwitz, is set in the year 2371.
Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Jean-Luc Picard, born July 13, 2305.
- Beverly Crusher, born 2324.
- William T. Riker, born 2335.
- Geordi LaForge, born 2335.
- Deanna Troi, born March 29, 2336.
- Data, activated Feb. 2, 2338.
- Natasha Yar, born 2337.
- Worf, born 2340.
- Wesley Crusher, born 2349.
- USS Enterprise, the fifth starship to bear the name, registry NCC-1701-D is launched, 2364.
- Events of Star Trek: The Next Generation, circa 2364-2370.
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Benjamin Sisko, born 2332.
- Quark, born circa 2333.
- Odo, discovered 2337.
- Miles O'Brien, born September, 2338.
- Jadzia Dax, born 2341.
- Kira Nerys, born 2343.
- Ezri Dax, born 2354.
- Nog, born circa 2353.
- Jake Sisko, born 2355.
- Events of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, (circa 2369–2375)
Star Trek: Voyager
- Tuvok, born 2264.
- Chakotay, born 2329.
- Kathryn Janeway, born circa 2336.
- Neelix, born circa 2337.
- Tom Paris, born circa 2346.
- Seven of Nine, born June 24th, 2348.
- B'Elanna Torres, born 2349.
- Kes (Star Trek), born 2370.
- The Doctor, activated 2371.
- Events of Star Trek: Voyager, (circa 2371–2378)
- Many games based in the Star Trek universe take place in the 24th century.
- In the StarCraft series, 40,000 humans are exiled from Earth in 2309. They reach the Koprulu Sector on the Galactic Rim in 2337. Stranded on three separate worlds, they are reunited in 2397.
- The FreeSpace Series, a sci-fi space starfighter sim, takes place from 2335 to 2367.
- Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos, a large-scale spacecraft game, takes place in years 2378 and 2393.
- The Journeyman Project, a computer game, set in 2318.
- The Journeyman Project: Buried In Time, a computer game, set in 2328.
- Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri takes place in 2327, usually referred to as ClanYear 124, in the date system used by the Clans inhabiting Alpha Centauri.
- Unreal Tournament series, a first-person shooter (circa 2341–2362).
- Mega Man Zero takes place sometime after 2302, but officially takes place in 22XX, at least four years earlier.
- 2348 Gain Ground.
- The character R.A.X. Coswell from the Sega Genesis videogame, Eternal Champions is from the year 2345.
- The game Realspace takes place in the year 2357.
- Operation: Matriarchy takes place around 2350.
- In the Star Fleet Universe, Y1 — the year of First Contact between humanity and the Vulcans, has been postulated as occurring in 2400, although the Star Trek: First Contact movie previously mentioned identifies the year of first contact as 2063.
- The Timesplitters 2 level 'Robot Factory' is set in the year 2315.
- In Marvel Comics' "Hercules, Prince of Power," Zeus slays his son Ares god of war, in 2381.
- In Space Moose, a time traveler from the year 2314, Professor Shaun Ot, leaves and never returns.
Decades and years