was defined without a number by 1931 state law, chapter 14920, approved May 29
- That certain road beginning at the southwest corner of the southeast quarter of section 28, township 20, range 32, in Seminole County, Florida, where it intersects with State Road number 44, and running in a southwesterly direction along the paved road as now located and known as the Oviedo-Geneva Road to the intersection of Broadway and Bay Streets in Oviedo, Florida; and thence running west approximately five-eighths of a mile, thence in a southwesterly direction along the present paved road as now located and now known as the Oviedo-Winter Park Road, to its intersection with the Orange County line at the southwest corner of the southeast quarter of the southeast quarter of section 35, township 21, range 30, in the County of Seminole and State of Florida; thence continuing and following the present paved road to the point where said road intersects with the city limits of the Town of Winter Park, Florida.
In modern-day terms, this road is CR 426 and SR 426 from Old Mims Road south of Geneva to just east of Lakemont Avenue in Winter Park, with a few realignments in Oviedo.
SR 202 was extended west without a number in 1935 state law chapter 17306, filed May 29, 1935:
This road is now known as SR 426 (with a slight change in downtown Winter Park), SR 424, CR 424, and Clarcona-Ocoee Road, ending at CR 437 (which was added to the State Road system as an extension of SR 24 in 1935).
In the 1945 renumbering, SR 202 east of Orange Avenue (then SR 3A, now SR 527) became part of SR 426. The rest was not given a number; parts later became SR 424A (now SR 426) and SR 424.