may refer to:
- Grade (education), a teacher's evaluation of a student's performance
- Grade level, the numbering of the year a student has reached in school.
In civil engineering
- Grade (slope), the pitch of a slope such as a hill, road or railway
- Grading, the preparation and levelling of land for construction, especially of roads and railways
- Grade separation, aligning a junction of two or more transport axes at different heights to facilitate traffic flow.
In pure mathematics
In measurement and quality assessment and control
- Grade (angle), a unit for the measurement of plane angle's
- Ore grade, a measure that describes the concentration of a valuable natural material in the surrounding ore
- Grades, the property class of nuts and bolts in terms of size and strength
- Cetane rating, a measure of diesel fuel's combustion quality
- Octane rating, the measure of the autoignition resistance of gasoline (petrol) and other fuels used in spark-ignition internal combustion engines
- Grading (tumors), a measure of the aggressiveness of a tumor in medicine
- Grade (climbing), a climber's assessment of the difficulty and danger of climbing a hill
- Grade (bouldering), a climber's assessment of the difficulty and danger of climbing a route which are distinct from those used in regular climbing
- Grade (rivers), a standardized scale used to rate the safety of a stretch of river, or a single rapid.
- Grade of service, the quality of voice service in telecommunications
- Coin grading, the process of determining the grade or condition of a coin, the key factor in its value
- Color grading, the process of altering and enhancing the color of a motion picture or television image
- Pattern grading, the scaling of a pattern to a different size in the clothing or footwear industry
In the sense of rank or status