may refer to:
- Isolation booth, device used to prevent a person or people from seeing or hearing certain events
- Photo booth, vending machine or modern kiosk which contains an automated, usually coin-operated, camera and film processor
- Voting booth, where voters attend to cast their ballot in an election as part of the voting process in a democracy or republic
- Telephone booth, small structure furnished with a payphone and designed for a telephone user's convenience
- Ticket booth, place where tickets are sold to the public for admission to a venue
- Toll booth, road on which a toll authority collects a fee for use
- Food booth, a temporary structure from which food is sold to the general public.
- Control booth, the area of the theater designated for the operation of technical equipment.
In other fields: