There were 20 households out of which 40.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 30.0% were married couples living together, 20.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 50.0% were non-families. 35.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 15.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.25 and the average family size was 2.90.
In the CDP the population was spread out with 28.9% under the age of 18, 4.4% from 18 to 24, 37.8% from 25 to 44, 20.0% from 45 to 64, and 8.9% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females there were 114.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 113.3 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $22,813, and the median income for a family was $23,438. Males had a median income of $53,750 versus $21,250 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $12,438. There were 18.2% of families and 17.9% of the population living below the poverty line, including 18.2% of under eighteens and none of those over 64.
Rampart Ventures Signs Letter Agreement With Duran Ventures Inc. to Acquire 70% Interest in Miller Creek Property, Athabasca Basin North
Nov 07, 2006; VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIACCNMatthews - Nov. 7, 2006) - Dr. Hikmet Akin, President of Rampart Ventures Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:RPT) is...