An Electric Storm is the debut album by electronic music group White Noise.
White Noise had recorded the first two tracks with the intention of producing a single, but were then persuaded by Chris Blackwell of Island Records to create an entire album. At this point the group set up the Kaleidophon Studio in a flat in Camden Town, London, and spent a year creating the next four tracks. The last track was thrown together in one day when Island demanded the completion of the album.
- "Love Without Sound" – 2:57 (Derbyshire/Vorhaus)
- "My Game Of Loving" – 3:38 (Duncan/Vorhaus)
- "Here Come The Fleas" – 2:31 (McDonald/Vorhaus)
- "Firebird" – 2:43 (Derbyshire/Vorhaus)
- "Your Hidden Dreams" – 4:25 (McDonald/Vorhaus)
- "The Visitations" – 11:45 (McDonald/Vorhaus)
- "The Black Mass: An Electric Storm In Hell" – 7:04 (White Noise)
- David Vorhaus - Production co-ordinator
- Delia Derbyshire, Brian Hodgson - Electronic sound realisation
- Paul Lytton - Percussion
- John Whitman, Annie Bird, Val Shaw - Vocals
- 30th November 1968 - LP, Island Records (often stated as 1969)
- 27th March 1995 - CD, "3D Island" label, Island Records, 3DCID 1001; deleted 1996
- 9th July 2007 - CD re-released, Island Remasters