Gnaphalium is a genus of plants commonly called cudweeds belonging to the family Asteraceae. There are about 120 members of the genus mostly found in temperate regions although some are found on tropical mountains or in the sub-tropical regions of the world.
Cudweeds are important foodplants for American Painted Lady caterpillars.
- Gnaphalium affine
- Gnaphalium californicum - California everlasting
- Gnaphalium exilifolium - slender cudweed
- Gnaphalium hypoleucum
- Gnaphalium indicum
- Gnaphalium japonicum
- Gnaphalium keriense
- Gnaphalium luteoalbum - Jersey cudweed
- Gnaphalium palustre - western marsh cudweed
- Gnaphalium polycaulon - manystem cudweed
- Gnaphalium uliginosum - marsh cudweed
- Gnaphalium sandwicensium - ena ena, Hawaii
- Gnaphalium supinum
- Gnaphalium sylvaticum - wood cudweed